Expertise service to our esteemed customers to have an effortless and timely filing and conformity regulation for the certifications, they acquire for their esteemed products. Quality International offers a wide range of practical technical services for customers in the process of BIS Certifications. The following certifications services:
- ISI / BIS Certification
- ISO Certification
- CE Certification
- UL Certification
- ASTM Certification
- NABL Accreditation
Following services are provided for obtaining ISI / BIS Mark:
- Assistance regarding all technical requirements to maintain BIS Certification / License.
- Assistance regarding any add-on or additional infrastructure required to existing manufacturing or testing facilities for the desired esteem product.
- Assisting and guiding for all documentation required to maintain BIS certification / License.
- Helping hand to customers in submission of document at Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi (India).
- Liasioning with the O/o Bureau of Indian Standards at New Delhi.
- Co-ordination and creating bridge between customers and Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Organising inspection of BIS at customer’s workplace. As a channel partner, Quality International along with BIS Official(s), facilitate the inspection at customer’s workplace.
- Status of sample drawn at the time of inspection or visit of BIS Official(s).
- Technical support & assistance service to customer’s for manufacturing of product as per required quality.
- Onus to comply according to requirements of manufacturing and testing facility as per BIS.
- Assistance and detailing service for equipment’s and its calibration.
Certification Schemes as per BIS:
The Product Certification Scheme of BIS aims at providing Third Party Guarantee of quality, safety and reliability of products to the ultimate customer. Presence of ISI / BIS certification mark known as Standard Mark on a product is an assurance of conformity to the specifications. The conformity is ensured by regular surveillance of the licensee’s performance by surprise inspections and testing of samples, drawn both from the market and factory.
- Domestic Manufacturers Certification Scheme
- Normal Procedure
- Simplified Procedure
- Foreign Manufacturers Certification Scheme
- ECO Mark Scheme
- Tatkal Scheme
Products under Compulsory Certification (please click below link)
Under Scheme I: ISI MARK SCHEME